Monday, May 31, 2010

Grandma

As I mentioned earlier, I recently travelled to celebrate my Grandmother´s 80th birthday. I had some fun putting together a slideshow with photographs from her life, and I wanted to share this gorgeous photo of her, at 18. Isn´t she beautiful?! My great-grandmother made her that lovely dress she´s wearing. I´m absolutely smitten with this beautiful photograph!

My grandmother is extraordinarily gifted and creative and she loves literature, history, art and music... all interests I´m proud to say I´ve inherited! (She´s also a lot of fun to be around, and is quick to laugh: another trait I love about her!) Another wonderful thing about her is that she has always recognized talents in each of her children and grandchildren and cheered them on tirelessly. And for that, I´m very grateful.
I love you Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin